Saturday, September 09, 2006

Freedom!!


What a relief! It has been a little over a month since my accident and I've been itching to get out. Now understand, I have been out to church, the doctors, a couple of friends houses, etc., but I have had to have someone else drive for me. I have to keep my foot elevated and if it is down for to long a period of time it turns a lovely shade of purple and begins to throb. Anyways, this afternoon I was home alone and decided to go for a ride. What freedom. It was very different being behind the wheel instead of the back seat. Probably not that exciting for most but it was for me. Maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can make it to church and back. We'll see.

4 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Did you get in trouble when Chrissy got home?? You be careful!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger rburnsy said...

I asked her what she thought about the idea before she went to bed this morning. You know, "Be careful...don't over do it...if you don't feel well turn around and come home..."

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Glad to hear you have aa little bit of freedom back!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger EssBee said...

Congratulations! From what I hear, driving that new truck of yours is an experience to be envied in and of itself! I bet it felt great to get back behind the wheel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home