Saturday, December 23, 2006

UPDATE

I know that some that read my blog use it for updates on how my leg is healing. Well it has been a while since my last update. Things are healing very well. I started PT a few weeks ago. I am walking with a ankle brace in my shoe and a cane. It is a good feeling to be able to have two shoes on again. There is still pain but most of it is because my range of motion needs to be stretched back to normal locations. Having both shoes on is helping to stimulate my nerve lose in the bottom of my foot. The swelling have gone down quite a bit but will continue for a while. I'll try to what so long between updates next time.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Riding would probably help a lot.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger gagknee said...

if you trade four wheelers with arik you could get a plow providing your leg with exercise year round.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Rob said...

You think we could get another update?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home